Tech Briefs is the #1 Publication for OEM Design Engineers and Managers
Engineers turn to us for new design ideas and solutions to their toughest manufacturing challenges. Published 12x annually, each issue spans innovations in electronics, software, robotics, and much more.
Here’s why you should partner with Tech Briefs:
- Editorial Content — We publish 3x more articles per issue than any other design engineering publication. Tech Briefs is filled with breakthrough ideas tested in the world’s premier R&D labs.
- Circulation — Largest-circulation engineering magazine, unmatched reach to design engineers and 100% qualified buyers.
- Decision-Making and Purchasing Power — Tech Briefs targets engineers at the front end of the design process, when critical decisions are made on specs and vendors. 100% have product specifying authority.
- Cross-Discipline Coverage — Tech Briefs provides a mechatronics approach to design content that is directly aligned with how today’s design teams are structured.
- Extended Reach — Tech Briefs has a total readership of more than 500,000.
Here’s what our readers are saying about Tech Briefs:
“Reading Tech Briefs is a way to reconnect to the profession that I love, and I get great enjoyment reading it.”
“Very useful to keep abreast of current research and development.”
“I find new and novel applications in Tech Briefs. I find this to be very useful.”
“Tech Briefs has excellent short articles on the future of science and technology.”
“Keeps me positive, feeds my imagination, provides me with visions for new ideas.”
Source: Signet Research Inc., March 2020 Reader Profile Report